Sunday, April 01, 2007

Trip Rescheduled

Well y'all, I've been avoiding saying this, but I've rescheduled my trip. Originally, the plan was to leave tomorrow. Now I will take the month of September for the trip. The reschedule is happening for a wide range of reasons -- need more training, work conflicts, etc.

My preference would be to move the trip just a month, to May, but I'm worried that parts of the route will be too hot (many of you know that heat is one of the things that triggers MS relapses/symptoms). So we've decided that September is the next best month (seeking to avoid heat, but also snow as I work my way North, as might be seen if I push it until October).

Rest assured that the trip will still happen and there will not be another reschedule. Yes, I know that if I reschedule it again, then no one will believe I'll actually do it.

But I will do it, and am still excited, but this needs to happen. So please bear with me, and thank you for understanding (particularly my friends who have contributed to the MS Society for this trip). I won't let you down.

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home