Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Training Update

Hi Y'all!

A regular reader pointed out that I haven't mentioned my training in a while, so I should update. All is well -- I'm riding around 30 miles 5-7 morning a week riding on the road as much as I can. Right now I'm looking for a good bike path close to my new home in Kansas City (I'm living in a hotel until the end of February or March).

I haven't moved up to the 75-mile mark, and had planned to do that by now, but the timing didn't work out. So, yes, I'm going to make sure I do it this Sunday. That should take about 6-7 hours and I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm also excited that I'm starting to communicate with local MS Society staff in most of the chapters along the route. My next big contact target will be cycling clubs. Look for posts on that in the coming days.

Have a great Wednesday!

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
www.SharingOurDays.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home