Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Lots of new visitors

Hi Y'all!

I'm pretty excited because we had nearly 100 visitors to the blog yesterday. No, I don't think we'll continue to have that many people visit, but it was still nice. My New Year's cards are hitting friends and family around the country right now, and it mentions my trip, so that's what is generating traffic. Hopefully folks will continue to come back, post to the blog from time to time, and help me spread the word (hint, hint!).

I've also started hearing back from MS Society staff folks along the route and we are starting to talk about how to really make this trip benefit the cause. I can't tell you how happy that makes me.

Have a great Tuesday!

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
www.SharingOurDays.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home