Thursday, December 28, 2006

Fingers Crossed...

My goal has been to have two people to drive the route with me. Andrew was the first to sign on, and now it looks like we have a second. It is not confirmed, yet, but should be any day now. I'll let you know.

By the way, I should probably mention that I got a real bike and integrated it into my training a few weeks ago. Yes, it is very different from the stationary cycle (could I state something more obvious?!?). The bike I have now is pretty crappy, but is getting the job done. At some point over the next few months, I'll get one for the trip so I'll have time to break it in (thanks for the advice, Michelle!).

Have a great Thursday!

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
www.SharingOurDays.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home