Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Fundraising

Hi Y'all!

Okay, we all knew it was going to happen. My training program is coming together and now I need to get serious about the fundraising portion of my trip. I have three months to put the money together -- don't have any idea how much it might be, but I'm hoping to deliver at least $25,000 to the National Mulitiple Sclerosis Society at the end of my trip in April.

To meet my goals, I've created a contribution structure, as follows:

Trip Sponsors:
$10,000 Diamond
$5000 Platinum
$2500 Gold
$1000 Silver
$500 Copper
$250 Bronze
$125 Crystal
$60 Marble
$35 Granite

We will also have "mileage sponsors" starting at a penny a mile for the 1500+ mile trip.

If you'd like to be a trip sponsor, checks should be made out to "National Multiple Sclerosis Society" and sent to Sean Spence, 819 Walnut Street, Kansas City, MO 64106. I'm going to deliver the checks -- 100% of the money contributed -- to the National MS Society.

Have a great day!

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
www.SharingOurDays.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home