Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Snow

Hi Y'all!

I have to tell you that the snow and incredible cold we've had in Kansas City is totally bumming me out. Yes, I have continued to train every day on my stationary bike, but it is killing my opportunity to road train, which I was really enjoying.

The response from local MS chapters continues to be good. I'm moving forward with almost every chapter between Kansas City and New York City, and I figure the others will just take a little longer. As always, I continue to be gratified by the generosity and good nature in the world; my experience with the MS Society folks is further evidence of that.

Take care.

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
www.SharingOurDays.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

4 Comments:

Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said...

Hello Mr Spence,

Charles-A. Rovira of the MSBPodcast
here with an invite to dinner and an interview on my show when you make it to Manhattan.

Check out the 'casts and see if you wouldn't like to join me downtown at the Millenium Hilton for some talk and some nosh.

I will bring the recording equipment so we can record a show together.

3:37 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Did anyone from the MSAA HQ in NJ get back to you yet?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Sean Spence said...

Actually, mdmhvonpa, no. But I'm trying again this week and will let you know.

- sean

3:11 AM  
Blogger Sean Spence said...

Hey Charles, I was having trouble with the blogger posting function, but it seems to be working now. I would be honored to join you for an interview and dinner. Please e-mail me at seanspence@earthlink.net and we'll figure it out. Thanks!

- sean

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home