Saturday, December 16, 2006

A new partner for my trip, introducing Andrew Piatt

Over dinner with my friend Andrew Piatt last night, we decided that he will accompany me on my trip. I need someone who will drive the route with spare bike parts and first aid supplies and whatever. Plus, isn't everything just more fun with a buddy? So Andrew -- who is a political campaign guy like me -- is going to take a month off after our March elections and go with me. Is that cool, or what?

I honestly could not be more excited. More later on Andrew

Tomorrow, by the way, is the day I've scheduled for my first 50-mile ride. I figure it will take me about 3 1/2 hours. Yes, I promise I won't fudge the results! If I complete the ride, I will tell you. If I don't complete the ride, I will tell you. That's just the way we do things here at M2M.

Have an awesome Saturday!

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
www.SharingOurDays.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home