Friday, December 15, 2006

Ideas from my friend Dan

Hi Y'all,

My friend Dan, Libby's husband, is a PR guy and had some thoughts for me the other day. First, he suggested that we put together some kind of rallies at each of the major stops on my route. I've been thinking about some sort of events, and this got me thinking about things we could do to make it more of sort-of loud crowd event. Something with lots of energy. Sort of like a pep rally. So now there are lots of ideas and I'm going to write a plan over the weekend.

He also has a former big-name corporate client and was wondering if I might be interested in speaking with them about sponsoring the ride. Heck yeah! So he's going to hook me up with the right person, at least for a conversation.

This is exactly the kind of thing I hoped would happen -- people from around the country (Dan lives about 1500 miles away) making suggestions to help my trip work. Isn't it cool how people naturally want to help? That's good enough reason to do this, just on its own.

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
www.SharingOurDays.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home