Tuesday, June 05, 2007

92 days and counting -- 1500+ miles for Multiple Sclerosis

Hi Y'all!

I'm back to blogging and won't let up until the end of my trip. Yes, the trip is very much going to happen. I rescheduled it once -- from April to September -- and I am WELL AWARE that if I reschedule it again, no one will believe I'll do it. In fact, as a procrastinator from way back, I realize that if I reschedule again, I probably WON'T do it.

So hear I am. I'll continue to share my thoughts and interesting developments as they happen. I'm also going to start including a daily training update (one that could be embarassing if I don't progress the way I want to. We'll just all see, together.

Today's training update:
Distance cycled: 20 miles, outside
Weight: 218.0 pounds

Twenty miles has become my daily usual, and I can do it without a ton of effort. I think I'll bump that up to 25 miles per day on July 1 and 30 miles per day on July 15. I'm not worried about the distance, but the time is a pretty big factor (I typically do it very early in the morning).

My weight is down 12 pounds, but I have just recently stopped eating like a freak who has never seen a chocolate bar before. So watch for significant loss in the coming months.

Have an awesome Tuesday!

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home