Thursday, April 12, 2007

New Route

Hi Y'all!

As everyone should know, the dates of my trip have shifted from April to September. Related to that decision, I've also revised the route.

No, the trip has not gotten shorter. In fact, it may be 100 or so miles longer. Plus, the new trip will take me through a couple of very important, large cities, as well as my home town of Madisonville, Kentucky (yes, my mom will be very happy). The only really big city to get lopped off the list is Chicago.

I don't have all of the stops mapped out, yet, but here is the basic outline:

Kansas City, MO
Columbia, MO
St. Louis, MO
Evansville, IN
Madisonville, KY
Hopkinsvile, KY
Nashville, TN
Washington, DC
Philadelphia, PA
New York, NY

More details will follow in the coming weeks.

Have a great weekend!

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home