Thursday, June 07, 2007

90 days and counting -- 1500+ miles for Multiple Sclerosis

Work and real life is taking me off of the trail today. I probably will not be able to ride at all today, but I'll let you know if I can make the time this evening.

I would like to point out that my good friend A.K. Linehart-Minnick, whose family owns SummerWinds Garden Centers (with several beautiful centers around the country) offered their help, since one of their stores on the route. I've already talked to the folks on the ground and we are figuring it out (most likely, I'll have my MS Awareness Event for St. Louis there). In the end, we may be able to work something out or we may not, but isn't it exciting that they want to help?

Hope you have a great day.

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see you're back to blogging. Good luck!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home