Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm back!

Hi Y'all!

Yes, for the last week I've been absent from the blogosphere. Training has continued, so I'm not being a slacker, but work has been killing me. Some of my regular readers know that I am a political campaign professional. Typically, that means my job is 12-14 hours a day, 6-7 days a week. Right now, that schedule is going into overdrive because our election is just a month away (yes, we actually have a primary February 27th; then another election one month later if we win it).

I think I'm back on track now, though, and should be getting back to daily updates for the rest of the month. Thanks for sticking with me!

More tomorrow.

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
www.SharingOurDays.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home