Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 8: Ron Paul has Missouri support

Perhaps some of you read the definitive Ron Paul interview conducted and published by Jason Rosenbaum.  It was quite the informative piece.  Today, just south of St. Mary's, Mo., I saw my first Ron Paul yard sign.  In fact, it was the first presidential yard sign I've seen for any candidate.  It may be the first presidential yard sign in the all of Missouri.  You don't get more purely Libertarian than Ron Paul.  He's made some headlines after Republican debates, and his support is clearly beginning to grow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's great...but yard signs don't vote.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Julie Fanselow said...

Hey Sean,

Back here in Idaho, I have been seeing Ron Paul signs for months. No yard signs, though; mostly scribbled slogans on cardboard taped to telephone poles. I love the grassroots vibe, even though I'm an Obama backer myself.

Ride on!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home