Monday, September 10, 2007

Day 7: More embarrassment..more disc golf...more highway

I left Sean as he was heading toward Farmington today so I could briefly visit a friend in St. Louis.  The Soap Opera Drama is apparently making its way around the Missouri political blog scene.  I don't know if the writer of the blog post knows who I am or they just think it's a funny story, but it causes more people to check out what Sean is doing, then it's for a good cause, and I don't care.

I got to disc golf at Quail Ridge Park in Wentzville today.  I started at whole ten, and after the first three holes, I thought the course was madness.  Those holes are very much wooded, but because there was no underbrush, it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated.  The course was actually very enjoyable, with all sorts of creative shots being necessary.  I didn't have the time to look for all the advanced tees, but I would like to go back some time soon.  I was three under after nine holes, with two long putts that really boosted my confidence.  Sean called when I was done with nine, and I had to hit the road again.  Next course, should be in Carbondale, IL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home