Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 8: Fun in Farmington

I'm at a locally owned cafe/market in Farmington this morning.  The building I'm in used to be a factory and, upon entering, I felt as if there could be an assembly line hidden around the next corner.  The building, collectively known as "The Factory," is still mostly windowless and the inside is split up into several smaller, specialty stores, but there are no walls, so it's just an open market with exposed I-beams everywhere.  The cafe just opened a month ago I'm told and has yet to get a breakfast menu, but it has wireless and that's great news for me.  The whole building is really an unique place.

Sean took off down the TransAmerica Trail early this morning, and for the first time it was really cold out.  There was a light drizzle that made it even more frosty.  Sean's got his Mizzou sweatshirt, though, so he'll be alright.

There is apparently not a single disc golf course in all of Southeast Missouri -- a real bummer.  It looks as though I'll be spending the morning working from this cafe in Farmington.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home