Wednesday, August 15, 2007

20 Days and Counting -- 1500+ Miles for Multiple Sclerosis

Hi Y'all!

I've spent most of the day on planes and in airports, so no training. I'll be able to get back on the trail tomorrow afternoon for my usual 30 miles, then longer rides Saturday and Sunday. Twenty days. Can you believe it. Oh my god.

On Tuesday I panicked a bit because I didn't have a driver to accompany me. So I e-mailed friends all over the country for suggestions and now I have 11 people who want to do it. Is that cool or what? Do you think its like going to a gladiator match, waiting to watch someone die?

No, I think people realize this is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of deal. Heck, I may never get on a bike again!

My goal is to choose a driver tomorrow. I'll let you know.

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home