Saturday, August 18, 2007

17 Days and Counting -- 1500+ miles for Multiple Sclerosis

Hi Y'all!

I've just returned from a 25 mile ride. Tomorrow I'll do 50. Yes, I've done a 100 mile day, and didn't feel completely horrible afterward. Next weekend, I think I'll be able to get in two 100 mile days in a row. The bottom line is that this ride is going to be a stretch for me, but I'm going to be able to do it.

Here's an update on my training, as of today:

Distance Ridden Today: 25.0 miles, inside
Calories Yesterday: 1250
Weight: 211.4 pounds
Weight Lost: 6.6 pounds

Yes, I've continued to have trouble controlling my eating. Yesterday was good, but many, many days have not been good at all. Hence, the fact that I've only lost 6.6 pounds. I'm hoping to lose another five or six before I leave, then 20-30 on the trip. We'll see.

This weekend I'll be making more preparations for the trip, as well as thinking about the book I'm going to write. Have I mentioned that? Yeah, my goal is to write a book about the trip while I'm doing it (the first draft, anyway).

Have a great Saturday!

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
http://www.missouritomanhattan.com/
seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home