Monday, September 24, 2007

From the road -- Stuck in New Alexandria, PA


Hi Y'all!

There is much to report, but minimal Internet access for me has posed a problem (not all of us on this trip can wile away the hours at connected coffee shops).

I do want to report, though, that I'm stuck in New Alexandria, PA. I lost my shoulder a little over a mile back and the traffic is fast and heavy. I walked the bike for the mile, but it kept getting worse. So I've stopped at a place called Skunk Bottom Mud Bog. Not sure what it is, but they have a shady parking lot so, for now, it is officially my favorite place in the world.

Bret should be here in 20 minutes or so. I'll hang out until then, maybe grab some dinner, and then get back on the road. I had a late start and pretty big hills on today's route, so it will be a late night to make sure we get to New York by Thursday night.

See ya!

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate
http://www.missouritomanhattan.com/
seanspence@earthlink.net
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 Comments:

Blogger sumit012 said...

Let's hope you reach New York by time.It is quite sad that you faced so many problems but what's life without problems,so just don't loose hope and keep faith in yourself.You will surely reach your destination.
semyjohn
Addiction Recovery Missouri

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home