Monday, September 24, 2007

Day 21: Where's Seton Hall?

I'm at the American Coffee Shop in Greensburg, PA. The map shows Seton Hall University is in town somewhere, but I was unable to find it in my search for Internet access. I saw one sign that pointed me toward Seton Hall, but as I followed the road it became clear it was not leading me to the university. I'm not sure how a university could hide in a town this small, but Seton Hall has done it.

Sean is back to daytime riding, which is a big relief for all of us concerned about his safety. New York seems so close to me, but he seems to think it's still far away. I guess that's difference between biking 1,500 miles and driving it.

Sean deserves all of our support during these last 500 miles, so if you haven't posted before, please leave a comment and let Sean know how much you're inspired by the effort of a nonathletic, not-in-shape man riding his bike for a great cause. The comments we've gotten so far have been great.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seton Hall is in South Orange, NJ -- About 14 miles from Manhattan!


Seton Hill is in Greensburg, PA.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Sean Spence said...

Yeah, thanks, Bret, for the reminder that I am non-athletic and not in shape. Fat guys have feelings too, skinny!

Don't push yourself too hard today, by the way. That 1-2 hours of driving an air conditioned car can be a real killer! :)

- sean

2:42 PM  
Blogger The Transporter said...

I'm sorry anonymous. I'm guilty of not reading closely. Greensburg, PA is the home of . Thanks for the correction.

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sean. We're all pulling for you!

-Nancy

3:21 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Arrgghh! I missed following your blog for a few days and could kick myself. I'm originally from Greensburg PA and regret that I wasn't able to call my mom to help you out. Joan (sojourner143@netzero.net)

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home