Friday, September 14, 2007

Day 11: Sean's cruising along

I forgot to mention this morning that Doc Love not only hooked Sean up with some new tires, but he also got Sean's gears fixed. Sean now has use of all 21 speeds. I'm in Henderson, KY, and found a good Internet connection at the community college here. I just got off the phone with Sean and he is setting all sorts of records with his retooled bike. I had developed a pretty good feel for how far Sean could ride before lunchtime, but on the retooled bike, he is cruising faster than I can keep up with. I'm going to have to re-calibrate my mental scale of how far he can get in a day.

I'm looking forward to lunch where hopefully Sean will be able to post for y'all, but then again, he doesn't like to stop long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home