Sunday, December 10, 2006

Schedule Change

I've been planning to leave Kansas City on Monday, March 12th so that my trip could include National MS Week, which is the week of March 17th. Unfortunately, I'm having to make a shift, and want to announce it right away.

New Missouri to Manhattan dates:
Leave Kansas City, MO -- Monday, April 2, 2007
Arrive New York, NY -- Tuesday, April 23, 2007

Now, just to make sure you understand that I'm not arbitrarily putting the date off to be a big fat procrastinator, I'll explain. The fact is that, in real life, I'm a political campaign guy -- my job is to manage political candidates running for office. Following a pretty nice win in November, I took a job managing a candidate whose election is in March (assuming we win the February primary election). So I'm going to stick around for one week after the March 27th election, and then hit the road the following Monday, April 2.

Training continues to go well. I'm up to a consistent 28-30 miles pretty much every day and am getting ready for my first 50, which is scheduled for one week from today. Can't wait!

- sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home