Friday, December 01, 2006

Pit Stops

Today I'm going to start contacting all of the local chapters of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society to let them know what I'm doing. My goal is to have small fundraising/awareness raising gatherings in each city with a chapter. If the chapters help me invite people, then they can have any money we raise at the gatherings (with any per-mile pledges going to NMSS or another national organization).

As a reminder, here are the major stops on my route. Almost all of them have a local chapter of NMSS (which is, in part, how they were chosen).

Kansas City, MO
Columbia, MO
St. Louis, MO
Springfield, MO
Decatur, IL
Chicago, IL
Indianapolis, IN
Dayton, OH
Columbus, OH
Pittsburgh, PA
Harrisburg, PA
Lancaster, PA
Philadelphia, PA
New York, NY

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, NJ has the MSAA HQ ... they might be able to handle Lancaster/Philly for you with little issue.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Sean Spence said...

Hey, that's a great idea! It would be great to get them involved. I'll touch base with them Monday.

- sean

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home