Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Training Update

Hi Y'all!

I rode over 23 miles this morning and did a full 2 hours, which is probably where my daily training regimen will stay. Soon I'll try my first 50 mile and eventually bump a weekly ride up to 100 or so. Man, this is not good on the butt, you know? And this morning I had parts of my body fall asleep that I did not know could do so.

I have a couple of different bosses, and have now told both of them about the bike trip. One of them thinks it is cool and the other thinks I'm nuts, but is supportive (under protest, she says). Mom is also coming around, as much as possible. Yes, I realize this is nuts, but isn't that what life needs to be about sometimes? If not, why do it? Why can't we dare to do something bigger than ourselves? To be honest, I don't even know for sure if I can make this trip, but things continue to go well and I'm for damned sure going to do my best.

Peace out.

- sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home