Monday, November 20, 2006

Just heard back from Al Golin

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!

I just received an e-mail from PR Giant Al Golin (reference a couple of posts ago) of GolinHarris (www.golinharris.com) and he wants to help with "Missouri to Manhattan"!

Okay, I'm now, officially, going to stop referring to him as "PR Giant Al Golin." Now that I may actually get to know the man, it might get a little embarassing.

I don't think he'll mind me quoting his short e-mail response, "Sean, I'm out of the office until the end of next week, but we'll be happy to help out with your exciting project. I'll speak to you about it next week. Best regards, Al."

Al, if you are reading this, please know how much this means to me. I firmly believe we have an opportunity to do something very cool here that can have real impact on folks who need it. Thank you!

Let's hope this is just the first in a long line of successes. With a little luck and a lot of help from people like Al Golin and the good people at GolinHarris, we are about to do something special.

- sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home